'My Catholic Faith' #1: Religion and the End of Man

Originally published in 1949 by Bishop Louis Laravoire Morrow, My Catholic Faith is an illustrated catechism aimed at giving a detailed and powerful explanation of the Catholic faith for both Catholics and non-Catholics. Ever since its original publication, this manual of religious instruction has received tremendous acclaim, due to the logic and charity of its approach, the dynamic illustrations, and the overall ability of the text to reach people of all walks of life. As for myself, I know that when I first found this book, I was immediately enthralled and spent much time reading it, learning many valuable things about Our Lord, His Church, and the Christian life. And so, in this unique series on my blog, I want to share with you the amazing content that we find in My Catholic Faith in hopes that it will help you to know and to love Our Lord more and to live a fuller life of grace and joy as we journey to the Kingdom of Heaven. In this first post, we will look at religion and the end of man, a discussion of humanity's ultimate purpose and destiny:



















Comments

Popular Posts